Please read the entire policy. You are making this agreement with:
Madison Circus Space
2082 Winnebago Street
Madison, WI 53704
- Be safe and stay alert.
- Only use equipment or participate in activities after you have proper training or experience.
- Always use a spotter if you feel uncertain.
- EVERY participant and guest must sign a waiver/release form.
- If a major injury or accident occurs, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.
- If a minor injury or accident occurs, get the affected person medical attention ASAP.
- You are responsible for your own property. MCS is not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage to personal property used or stored on MCS premises. MCS strongly encourages all members to label their personal property and equipment.
- Be alert for hazards and other participants in the training areas.
- Never distract anyone participating in the training areas.
- MCS is an alcohol-free, substance-free, and smoke-free facility, with a zero-tolerance policy. If you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, the MCS is off-limits. Violating this policy will result in a terminated membership. Guests who violate the policy will be asked to leave.
- If in class, tell your instructor in advance if you are ill, have any symptoms of illness, or are on medication which may affect your coordination skills or movement ability.
- Report any injury, pain, or discomfort during class participation to your instructor immediately.
- Wash your hands and clean any affected areas with bleach/disinfectant ASAP if you come into contact with blood.
- Additional training and approval are required for aerial and/or German wheel use during non-class times. Please make sure that you are not alone in your training area while practicing aerial or German wheel.
- Keep our floors clean. Don’t walk across them with wet or muddy shoes! In winter and rainy weather, clean shoes thoroughly or bring a dry pair for use in MCS.
- All equipment that is designated for community use is pointed out during member orientation. If it’s not yours and not communal, don’t use it unless an instructor is supervising you or you have special permission from the owner.
- All equipment that is oversized (cannot be easily carried by one person) must be authorized for storage by the MCS Board. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission.
- If you damage any equipment or notice any broken or defective equipment (communal or personal), notify email@example.com ASAP.
- Do not remove MCS property from the premises without board authorization.
- No destruction or vandalism of equipment will be tolerated.
- Keep all equipment in designated storage areas when not in use.
- No fire, nudity, or pets are allowed at MCS.
Children (up to age 12)
- Be sure your son or daughter is actually in the MCS prior to leaving the building.
- You must pick up your child inside the MCS after a class or activity.
- MCS participants and guests shall be liable for any property damage and/or personal injury caused by any members, participants, or guests at MCS, or at any activity or function operated, organized, arranged, or sponsored by MCS.
- Any member, participant, or guest who makes use of or accepts the use of any apparatus, equipment, facility, or service whatsoever owned, leased or operated by MCS shall have no liability for personal injury or damage to personal property occurring in the course of or arising out of such use.
- Any member, participant, or guest who engages in any tournament, game, class, function, special event, exercise, competition or other activity operated, organized, arranged or sponsored by MCS, either on or off MCS’s premises, does so at his or her own risk and agrees that MCS shall have no liability for personal injury or damage to personal property occurring in the course of or arising out of such use.
I have read and understand the above safety rules. I understand if I do not comply with the MCS safety rules or behave in a dangerous manner, I can have my membership revoked.