This policy applies to all aerial, wheel, slack line and acro instructors, either regular or visiting. Instructors in flow arts, dance, and juggling are encouraged to carry similar insurance.
- Paid instructors must carry commercial liability insurance.
- The insurance must name the Madison Circus Space as an additional insured.
- MCS address: 2082 Winnebago St, Madison, WI 53704
- If a contact person is required in the application, please use Katie Werner (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Proof of insurance must be submitted using the form below, in a timely manner. Lack of submission may result in teaching privileges being suspended until documentation is received.
- Individuals who are employed by MCS or are providing instruction on a volunteer, unpaid basis on behalf of MCS and with permission of MCS are exempt from these requirements and are covered under the general liability policy provided by MCS.
The following minimums are suggested for all visiting instructors and required for all regular instructors:
- Each occurrence: $1,000,000
- Damage to Rented Premises: $100,000
- Medical Expenses: $5,000
- General Aggregate: $1,000,000
Instructors who teach classes at Madison Circus Space must have an updated certificate of insurance on file each year. Please fill out the form below.