Secure the Seats Campaign to Raise our Final $25,000!
We are within $25,000 of reaching our $1 million goal! “Secure the Seats” includes opportunities to support the final fundraising effort at many levels. To complete this project, we need to dedicate 100 chairs, anchor the chairs to 12 platforms, and elevate the 4 sections. Be a part of our home stretch campaign! Visit our Secure the Seats campaign page to secure a seat today!
Madison Circus Space is a volunteer-run, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We use your gifts to accomplish these goals:
- Foster appreciation for circus and movement arts in Madison and beyond
- Champion the completely unique concept of a 24-hour circus arts space
- Provide high-quality performances, classes, and workshops to the public
- Offer multiple shows every year on a sliding-scale donation basis
- Offer affordable memberships for hobbyists and professionals who need a practice facility
- Offer financially viable rental space for qualified circus arts instructors who cannot afford their own buildings or studios
Ways to support the Madison Circus Space Capital Campaign:
- Make a Tax Deductible donation. Consider contributing by check, cash, or bank transfer for larger amounts to avoid transaction fees.
- Provide a low/no interest personal loan.*
- Donate stock, mutual funds, real estate, or IRA distributions for tax savings.*
- Shop online and make your buying count with Amazon Smile, choosing MCS as your charity.
*Contact Director of Development, Stephanie Richards, Stephanie@madisoncircusspace.com.