Madison Circus Space is a volunteer-run, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We use your gifts to accomplish these goals:
- Cultivate and foster appreciation for circus and movement arts in Madison and beyond
- Champion the unique concept of a 24-hour circus arts space
- Host quality classes and workshops
- Host performances with sliding-scale tickets
- Offer affordable memberships for hobbyists and professionals to train
- Provide financially viable rental space for qualified instructors who cannot afford their own buildings or studios
Our Current Campaign: Beyond the Building
We want to ensure that MCS can support experiences that are bigger than what we can imagine!
We built our beautiful, world-class circus training facility in 2019, but the pandemic disrupted our plans to pay back our loans, since we couldn’t host classes or shows in the ways we hoped.
Our end of year goal is to pay off a significant chunk of the debt from constructing our new facility so that future funds will be freed up to support our goals: keeping membership and rental rates affordable, equipment for members and instructors, growing our staff, connecting with community partners, and beyond.
If we raise $400,000, we can focus on what we love: our art, our community, and our futures!
Secure the Seats
We need to dedicate 100 chairs, anchor the chairs to 12 platforms, and elevate the four sections. Learn how to support the Beyond the Building Campaign through Secure the Seats.
Other ways to support Madison Circus Space
- Make a tax-deductible donation. Consider contributing by check, cash, or bank transfer for larger amounts to avoid transaction fees.
- Provide a low/no interest personal loan.*
- Donate stock, mutual funds, real estate, or IRA distributions for tax savings.*
- Shop online and make your buying count with Amazon Smile, choosing MCS as your charity.
*Contact Stephanie Richards, Stephanie@madisoncircusspace.com.