Madison Circus Space is a volunteer-run, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We use your gifts to accomplish these goals:
- Foster appreciation for circus and movement arts in Madison and beyond
- Champion the completely unique concept of a 24-hour circus arts space
- Provide high-quality performances, classes, and workshops to the public
- Offer multiple shows every year on a sliding-scale donation basis
- Offer affordable memberships for hobbyists and professionals who need a practice facility
- Offer financially viable rental space for qualified circus arts instructors who cannot afford their own buildings or studios
Ways to support the Madison Circus Space Capital Campaign:
- Make a Tax Deductible donation. Consider contributing by check, cash, or bank transfer for larger amounts to avoid transaction fees.
- Provide a low/no interest personal loan.*
- Donate stock, mutual funds, real estate, or IRA distributions for tax savings.*
- Shop online and make your buying count with Amazon Smile, choosing MCS as your charity.
*Contact Director of Development, Stephanie Richards, Stephanie@madisoncircusspace.com.