The Madison Circus Space is an entirely volunteer-run, registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Any and all donations are appreciated! We will use your gifts to help accomplish goals like these:
- Foster long-term appreciation for the circus and movement arts in Madison and beyond
- Champion the completely unique concept of a 24-hour circus arts space
- Provide high-quality performances, classes, and workshops to the public
- Offer multiple shows every year on a sliding-scale donation basis
- Offer affordable circus space memberships for hobbyists and professionals who need an accommodating place to practice
- Make financially viable class rental space available for qualified circus arts instructors who cannot afford their own buildings or studios
7 ways to support the Madison Circus Space Capital Campaign:
- Donate any amount!
- Make a Tax Deductible donation as a gift in honor of a loved one.
- Consider a matching donation campaign to double your impact.*
- Donate your stock, mutual funds, or real estate for tax savings.*
- Shop online and make your buying count with Amazon Smile, choosing MCS as your charity.
- Come to our events!
- Buy MCS merch (more styles coming soon!)
Thank you so much for your help and support!
*Please contact Director of Development, Stephanie Richards, Stephanie@madisoncircusspace.com for details.