Madison Circus Space is a volunteer-run, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We use your gifts to accomplish these goals:
- Foster appreciation for circus and movement arts in Madison and beyond
- Champion the unique concept of a 24-hour circus arts space
- Host quality classes and workshops
- Host performances with sliding-scale tickets
- Offer affordable memberships for hobbyists and professionals to train
- Provide financially viable rental space for qualified instructors who cannot afford their own buildings or studios
Support MCS campaigns!
We are raising $65,000 to install solar panels on our roof in spring 2022. Read more.
Secure the Seats
We are raising the last $25,000 of our $1 million dollar capital campaign. Read more.
Other ways to support Madison Circus Space
- Make a tax-deductible donation. Consider contributing by check, cash, or bank transfer for larger amounts to avoid transaction fees.
- Provide a low/no interest personal loan.*
- Donate stock, mutual funds, real estate, or IRA distributions for tax savings.*
- Shop online and make your buying count with Amazon Smile, choosing MCS as your charity.
*Contact Director of Development, Stephanie Richards, Stephanie@madisoncircusspace.com.